Thread: Gay drug orgy at Vatican City.

Gay drug orgy at Vatican City.

I gotta be honest... I'm catholic but I do NOT like this Pope. He's far too liberal for me. And he needs to mind his own fucking business... dickhead wants to tell Trump what he's doing wrong, meanwhile he's got a bunch of pretty high up staff members having drug orgies basically right next door to him. The only "wrong thing"??? The drugs. Unfuckinbelievable.

IMHO before you're going to be all self righteous and preach your ass off you better make sure your shit is in order or shut the fuck up.
    Ignore the writing on the wall.... you should read between the lies.

I pretty much dislike any organized religion! All I see are a bunch of douchebags out to fleece people who are looking for some meaning or guidance in their life. I know some members of the clergy, be they Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, etc. mean well and try their best, there are far too many others who are only out for themselves. My uncle was a Catholic priest and when he would come to visit us, he would vent to us about the nuns and priests and the crap they were putting him through. I think it was good for him as it let him relieve stress with no one judging him on what he said and did.

As a person, I respect people's right to believe what they want to believe, I just don't want it pushed on me.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say "What just happened?"
    What type are you?